Dnotomista Trash Fansub
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Dnotomista Trash Fansub

ANATOMIA ...proprio quel minuto tagliamento, che si fa delle membra de' corpi umani da' medici, per veder la compositura interna di essi corpi: e quegli, che esercita cotale arte, e detto NOTOMISTA. Qui per simil. Lat. anatomia dissectio

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
***** 20th Century Boys - Chapter 3: Our Flag ***** Amalfi - Megami no hoshu *****

They just charge it to be accessible

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
zhangsan413

They just charge it to be accessible Empty
MessaggioTitolo: They just charge it to be accessible   They just charge it to be accessible Icon_minitimeDom Set 18, 2011 6:16 am

Top appearance is usually way too big-ticket or way too limited, or they’re like one-offs jeremy scott wings because you know, no one can absolutely accomplish this stuff. I wish humans to accept my clothes and abrasion them and I wish to accomplish memories that maybe in adidas wings 10 years or 20 years, can be begin again. And by that I beggarly a new air-conditioned kid like you in 20 years will say, ‘Oh my God, I wish this!’ You apperceive adidas js wings what I mean? I aswell feel like humans charge to accept a little added fun with their footwear. I jeremy scott adidas
account that some of the adidas jeremy scott things that humans won’t do upstairs, they’ll do downstairs. Like the Teddy Bears. As crazy an abstraction as that was, and as crazy an angel as it was, this is my best affairs shoe today.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pagina 1 di 1